Kmart launches new pharmacy rewards program
Through the new program, members will receive $10 back in points for every five qualifying prescriptions, including pet prescriptions and immunizations, filed within a rolling 12-month period.
"We listened to our members and transformed the Kmart pharmacy rewards program to better fit their needs," Kmart Pharmacy President Phil Keough said. "Our pharmacy rewards program gives members the flexibility and value that Kmart can provide. And, with our unmatched focus on community, health care innovation and personalized attention, we truly are providing maximum value for our members."
Key features of the new rewards program include:
- Point availability: once points are received they are available for redemption during the next transaction following their prescription purchase
- Automatic updates: when a member fills a qualified prescription using their Shop Your Way account number or associated phone number, progress toward the next reward is tracked automatically.
- Point redemption: points can be redeemed for qualifying nonpharmacy merchandise at any Kmart or Sears, including online
- Pharmacy reward tracking: rewards can be tracked on the Kmart website, through receipts or via email
- Limitless rewards: there is no limit to the number of rewards available in a rolling year.