Specialty Pharmacy Times said Monday that it has added five specialty pharmacies in an expansion of its Strategic Alliance Partnership program.
The alliances will assist the collaboration and sharing of knowledge among partners, as well as increase the industrywide visibility of participating pharmacy organizations.
Specialty Pharmacy Times is the specialty pharmacy industry’s No. 1 journal and the most-read publication among specialty pharmacists and pharmacy professionals. It now has partnered with 57 groups and organizations.
“We are extremely proud of our partnership program and look to continue to build our trust with each of our partners as we provide quality content to meet the needs of our individual readers,” Specialty Pharmacy Times Publisher
Chris Hennessy said.
The new partnerships involve the following:
- PANTHERx Specialty Pharmacy, based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which strives to make the process of referring patients to its services quick and easy.
- ModernHEALTH Specialty Pharmacy in Los Angeles, California, which is made up of regional pharmacies focusing on complex, community-centered disease states.
- Ardon Health in Portland, Oregon, which provides a wide range of medications, such as injectibles and oncology therapies.
- PerformSpecialty in Orlando, Florida, a full-service specialty pharmacy whose goal is to provide personalized patient care and better access to achieve healthier outcomes.
- ReCept Specialty Pharmacy, based in Fort Worth, Texas, which provides a unique service model uncharacteristic of large, impersonal chain/mail order pharmacies.